AromaTalk is owned and operated by AromaWeb, LLC.
AromaTalk is a blog that strives to be a friendly resource that features a welcoming environment for your questions, comments and feedback. On behalf of AromaTalk, I eagerly welcome your input and feedback by inviting you to comment on any of the articles and posts that you find or contacting me through AromaWeb's Contact Form.
When you add a comment, please follow the guidelines. This will ensure that AromaTalk remains a welcoming and supportive resource for all:
Guidelines for Posting Comments
- Refrain from offensive language. No swearing, flaming or hateful comments.
- Comments that aren't relevant or don't add value to the discussion may be deleted at AromaTalk's discretion.
- If you wish to share a suggestion or difference of opinion, please do share your thoughts, but don't personally attack the individual that you are responding to.
- Do not post a blatant advertisement for other businesses/services. You are welcome to close your post with your full name, business name and URL to your Web site.
- Don't copy/paste/retype material that you've found elsewhere on the Web or in a book/magazine/newspaper. That's considered plagiarism. If the information is relevant to the discussion, by all means, include a link or reference to the print resource.
By visiting AromaTalk, you agree to the following:
- No part of AromaTalk may be duplicated or incorporated into any other work without express written permission.
- The information presented on AromaTalk is very basic and is intended for informational purposes only. It is provided for educational purposes only, and it does not include all possible precautions, side effects, or interactions of these oils and products. This information is NOT intended as medical advice. It is your responsibility to research and verify all information to ensure suitability for your intended use.
- Although AromaTalk will strive to contain only accurate information, AromaTalk and AromaWeb, LLC makes no representations or endorsement about the accuracy, suitability or timeliness of the information available for any purpose. Some information may be or become out of date, may contain factual errors, or may contain typos.
- AromaTalk and AromaWeb, LLC reserves the right to remove or edit any comments/posts that it deems inappropriate, for any reason. This includes but is not limited to posts that contain offensive, hateful or rude content or that contain links to sites that it considers questionable or offensive.
- AromaTalk reserves the right to remove any posts or comments that promote or endorse other goods or services in competition with those provided by AromaTalk, AromaWeb, LLC or its advertisers.
- AromaTalk and AromaWeb, LLC also refuses to accept liability for any objectionable or inaccurate content.
- In no event shall AromaTalk and AromaWeb, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business income or profit, business interruption, loss of data, or any other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of AromaTalk or AromaWeb, with the delay or inability to access or use the Web site, the provision of or failure to provide information of any kind (textual, graphical, sponsorships, etc.), products or services even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.